Mixed widths and lengths of 1” material, beautiful tight grain. Lots of 2″x4″ as well.
Manufactured in 1903 by the Pennslyvania Steel Co. of Steelton, Pennsylvania. Brought cross country and installed one year later. It operated using only a 5 horsepower electric motor hooked up to fabric belts and bevel gears to slowly pivot a 10′ diameter turnatable that weighed 300,000 pounds!
Thanks for the shots Dennis!