- 123 Bolinas
- Belly Left Coast Kitchen and Taproom
- Bistro Aix
- Boca Pizzeria Corte Madera
- Boca Pizzeria Uses Recycled Shiplap In New Restaurant
- Boo Koo Reclaimed Wood Tables in Mill Valley
- Build Pizzeria
- Farmhouse Local
- Fremont Diner
- Galette 88 Reclaimed Flooring, Benches, Bar & Counter Tops
- Gather Restaurant Reclaimed Tables, Counter Tops, and Entry Way
- Goose and Gander
- Grillys Mill Valley
- Heritage Public House
- hi tops
- Hopmonk Tavern Novato
- Hopmonk Tavern Reclaimed Custom Restaurant Tables & Interiors
- Hops & Hominy Reclaimed Wood Table and Bar Tops, Drink Rails
- Juice Shop
- La Rosa Tequileria & Grille Uses Hand Hewn Beams and Barnwood for bar shelving
- Lagunitas Brewery Custom Reclaimed Wood Furnishings
- Marché Aux Fleurs
- Martins West Gastro Pub
- Norman Rose Tavern
- Parish Cafe
- Petite Syrah
- Pismo's Coastal Grill
- Pub Republic
- Risibisi Restaurant
- Rootstock Wine Bar
- Samovar Tea Houses
- Southpaw BBQ Reclaimed Tabletops, Counters, Entry Way
- The Girl and The Fig
- The Grove SF Cafe
- The Plant Cafe - Burlingame & Mill Valley
- The Trappist
- The Wurst
- Ubuntu Showcases Wood Slab Tables and Wine Bar
- Wild Goat Bistro Reclaimed Wood Floor
Join Our Mailing List
Follow Bug from Heritage Salvage on his Reclamation Road video blog
Lagunitas Brewery supports Plastic Is Drastic by using 3,000 stainless steel mugs and eliminating plastic cups at recent Beer Circus. Read more about Plastic is Drastic
Heritage Salvage Emerald Environmental Award Given to Hopmonk Tavern Read more
Old Wood from Hops Warehouse Hops into Local Breweries Read more
Old Wood Finds New Home in Red Tails Movie Read more
Heritage Salvage Expands to East Coast
WoodTalks Shiplap Available Through EcoSupply
Flooring specialist Scott Hickey teams with Heritage Salvage. If you buy it, he will lay it and finish it!
Hopmonk Tavern Reclaimed Custom Restaurant Tables & Interiors
"Choosing to bring in reclaimed materials to create our space made perfect sense. All the unique touches, row letters from University bleachers on our tables and bar, with original plaques, writing on the flooring, provide a warm feeling with stories to tell, authentic trumps all. It is great to be part of what Heritage Salvage does.”
Owner, Dean Biersch.
- Hopmonk Tavern Sonoma
- Tavern flooring, outside decking, table and bar tops and beer garden benches
- Reclaimed wood flooring and decking, reclaimed wood table and bar tops, recycled wood garden benches
- Reclaimed wood from 1925 Yakima Washington Hops Warehouse resourced into shiplap flooring.
- Recycled bleacher boards for table and bar tops.
- 2 x12 joists were repurposed into outdoor beer garden deck.
- Recycled douglas fir for beer garden table tops and benches.
Hopmonk Tavern founder Dean Biersch opened a second location for his beer garden and tavern in Sonoma, California. Hopmonk offers domestic and international beers on tap and by the bottle, wine, traditional tavern food and venue for music. Sonoma, in heart of wine country, was once beer territory, home to the country’s first microbrewery in 1979.
Located in a restored 1888 Sonoma farmhouse, the Tavern boasts a friendly sustainable interior.
From Hopmonk's tavern flooring, outside decking, table and bar tops to beer garden benches and accents the wood is resourced and reclaimed, designed and crafted by Heritage Salvage team.
Reclaimed wood from 1925 Yakima Washington Hops Warehouse was resourced into shiplap flooring and 2 x12 joists were repurposed into outdoor beer garden deck.
Other ingredients from old structures, which found new life include following transformations:
• Senator Kerr Douglas Fir Decking for outdoor beer garden
• Southern Illinois University (SIU) Indoor Gymnasium Row Letter Bleacher Boards → Indoor Table tops
• SIU Bleacher Boards & Sequoia High School Bar top and Bar Back
• Reclaimed Douglas Fir, Friedman’s Bone Yard Beer Garden Tables & Benches
• Sonoma Valley High School Bleachers (3 blocks from Hopmonk Tavern) Metal accents on beer garden tables and benches.